OCTOBER 2021 BOARD MEETING MINUTES
SADDLEBROOKE HOMES ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING Monday October 25th 2021
Board Members present: Shawn Johnson, Kristin Mudgett, Erin Cecil, Jake Nechrebecki
Call to Order: Shawn Johnson
Minutes read and approved as read from Sept 2021 meeting. 1st Shawn, 2 nd Jake, all approved
1) Checking down with remaining bills paid. Waste management last quarter payment will drop checking balance next month. Jake reviewed budget and accounts to date
2) 10,075 collected from property sales for cash reserve payment.
3) Shawn needs checkbook from Jake
4) November meeting will be prelim budget review and proposal for 2022
5) 1st approval of budget- Kristin 2nd Erin, all approved
1) Sprinklers winterized; water turned off for season
2) Detention basin, updates via email forward from Shawn and the city. Have to clean cattails and have basin certified by BHC Rhodes.
3) Holiday lights to go up next couple of weeks
1) All updated, no homeowner requests outstanding.
2) Lots of exterior paint requests this year. Great to see property owners updating colors and taking care of exterior
1) Kristin shared new table and chair bids with board for review.
2) Kristin shared 2 contractors parking lot bids with board. Bids included both asphalt and cement. Cement is running better on pricing currently. -Shawn will pull a bid from his preferred contractor Leawood uses to see if more price competitive.
3) Pool budget will have heavy expenses again this year, but nothing expected with pool decking, fence, at this time. Pumps working well at end of season
4) Board motion to have Kristin work on price improvement for bid 1 for pool tables. If cost brought down to 10.500.00 Kristin may place order. 1st Jake, 2nd Erin, all approved
1) Thank you, Matt, for hosting Halloween party this week. He has what he needs for event
2) Few homes on Alden need attention with paint, wood rot. Previous request have been ignored; Shawn to address these property owners
3) Home on Alden with painted name above front door, not consistent with regulations even though it does not look bad. Shawn to address home owner. Must be consistent
1) Closing request information for lot 14708 W 49th terrace. Buyer given HOA requirements. Buyer is builder looking to build a spec home. Shawn point of contact for questions specific to lot and HOA requirements.
2) HOA requires cash payment to be held during build. Deadline not met per bylaws, fines incur.